Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year Resolution

Guess, what could be the 2010 resolution of celebrities around the world:

Tiger Woods - I would like to be the best husband in year 2010, not sure who is going to be the wife!!!

Citibank CEO - We'll continue to pull investors from Middle East as long as they read our share price value(as of today $3.67) from right to left

Goldman Sachs CEO - I did God's work in 2009. I wish to do the same in 2010, until Goldman enjoys Fed support.

Iran President - Human Rights is at top of my list. Uranium enrichment is at the bottom of my list. We'll hit our goals starting from the bottom of my list. Besides, I'll continue to capture headlines in US News media.

Pakistan PM - I'll work towards making Pakistan, a free terrorist country...Hh...ooops...sorry for the incorrect phrase, I meant 'terrorist free' country

iPhone - Never expected to be a celebrity of this stature. Unlike Woods, I'm very honest to disclose that I had affair with too many folks, last year. I'll continue to seduce more people this year as well.

President Obama - Move Wall Street from NY city to Washington,D.C, didn't happen in 2009

Sarah Palin - Be a media friendly person, not in cover page alone.

Hamid Karzai - Afghanistan will emerge as a new nation flushing all terrorists and corrupted leaders to neighbouring Pakistan

Bernard Madoff - I'm awarded 150 years in prison, so I don't have any resolution in specific!!!

Michael Jackson Ghost - I'll take revenge on Dr. Conrad Murray for putting me permanently in sleep, even after I told him that I need to wake up after an hour.


1 comment:

இளங்கோ சிதம்பரம் said...

Pretty good imagination and very timely as well. Good work Balaji!